members of the
Churches Of God (Seventh)
Day Inc., Headquarters
Meridian, Idaho Board
Directors have the following vision for the organization, and it's members,
leading of the Lord.
feel that our goal and purpose is to support and promote the teaching and
instruction of the biblical word. We believe that through this, we follow
the direction set by our forefathers and early leaders of the Church Of God,
and the Holy Spirit. We place our support and backing to the ministers.
The Spreading of the gospel to all people, through evangelistic trips and
contacts, will be supported financially each year. To
further this we support the establishment and operation of the Maranatha
College for the development of the future ministers and leaders of the
churches. We believe that through this support and working with our
ministers, the publishing work, the Christian Youth organization, Daughters
of the King, and Camp Meeting, we meet the direction and leading of God.
Pray that the General Council
membership as a whole join us in support of the vision, as we look to God
and pray that
He continues to lead us in the direction of
His sovereign will.
Statement of Beliefs
1. The Bible to be the inspired Word of God. God the Father is
the supreme deity, Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son Of God, and the
Holy Spirit is the promised Comforter.
2. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless
life; His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death; His
resurrection late on the Sabbath day; His ascension to the right hand of God
in heaven; and His personal return to establish
kingdom and rule this earth in the great power and glory.
3. The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and
faith in the precious blood of Jesus and obedience to our Lord's command to
be baptized (immersed) in the name of Christ for the remission of sins.
4. That by faith we may receive healing for our bodies.
5. The Scriptures enjoin the observance of the Ten Commandments, including
the observance of the Seventh Day Sabbath (commonly called Saturday) to be
observed from sunset on Friday until sunset on Saturday.
6. The Lord's
Supper and foot washing should be observed once a year at the proper and
7. In the resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust, the
just to eternal life and the unjust to eternal death.
8. The dead are in a state of no consciousness.
9. The true church organization taught in the Bible is local autonomy and
Bible name for the church is THE CHURCH OF GOD
10. The tests of the Christian fellowship are the Commandments of God and
the faith of Jesus.
Churches Of God (Seventh) Day Inc. HQ Meridian, Idaho Bylaws
Download Declaration of things most commonly believed
Download a bit of history about the General